We specialise in compact water cooling systems and can draw on many years of experience as well as extensive know-how in thermal management and heat control.
Together with our customers, we develop optimally functioning cooling systems which are used, among other things, in the areas of research and development, mobility and e-mobility (charging columns, HPC cables, battery technology, …), aerospace, printing technology (3D printing, …), analysis and medical technology and radar and lidar technology.
Based on your individual needs, our employees analyse the thermal requirements of your product with mathematical and physical precision. Thanks to extensive know-how, our employees have an exact understanding of all operating conditions in order to create a 100 per cent correct thermal simulation.
In addition to development and consulting, including simulation, we offer you the production of cooling systems in our in-house production, where we offer you extremely high quality and flexibility. Of course, all components produced in our CNC machining are analysed and tested before assembly.
We are happy to advise you on the entire implementation of your project and develop the solution to your thermal problem with you. We also offer the design and simulation of complex solutions.
What we provide:
- Design and production of customised special solutions
- Provision of standard solutions and components (some available from stock)
- Production on our in-house machinery (on multi-axis CNC machining centres using the latest CAD/CAM systems)
- high integration of components => therefore very compact solutions possible
- modular solutions
- quiet and low-vibration operation of the cooling systems
- very high reliability
- favourable system price
- Operation in unfavourable environments possible (high dust load, etc.)
- UL listing possible, RohS, CE etc.
- Cooling capacity according to demand
Please feel free to contact us at any time by phone or email if you are interested.
We look forward to your project!